Luxembourg is Europe’s most popular destination for the establishment of alternative investment funds, including private equity, hedge funds, real estate funds and funds of funds, as well as securitisation structures. Luxembourg provides fund promoters with:
- An onshore EU location, with European “passporting” once the AIFM Directive is implemented.
- A strong legal and regulatory framework offering good investor protections, but with light touch regulation.
- A range of tax benefits.
- A deep pool of service providers.
Luxembourg offers the alternative investments community a number of specialised vehicles:
- SIF (Specialised Investment Fund).
- LUXIF (Luxembourg Open Flexible Investment Platform).
- SICAR (Venture Capital/Private Equity Vehicle).
- Securitisation Vehicles.
To find out how our multilingual team in Luxembourg can help you establish and administrate any of these vehicles in Luxembourg, please contact us.